Thursday, July 15, 2010

Addendum and clarification

I wanted to briefly thank those of you keeping up with this project/exercise/experiment.  Also, I feel I did not make it clear that this blog is open to any and everyone. Again, comment, critique, discuss, and  actually, I have a greater desire to see others take part if you have the desire.  Write a poem, find a poem, write a story, find a story, create and bury it somewhere that makes sense to you.  Do not feel obligated to explain why or what.  I, in establishing this, feel an obligation to at least see the project through over the next few weeks, so I will continue to write and bury what I create in my meditation on place and moment, but now there have been five poems, tomorrow there will be a sixth, some have felt like sketches in a notebook, others like raw entities that I merely played a part.  So please, some people have emailed me already discussing a desire to bury their own work.  Do it.  Share it.  The format is simple, a transcription and general place setting would be nice, but don't feel the need to take pictures or give an exact  global position.  Just create and let go.

No comments:

Post a Comment