Thursday, July 22, 2010

Contribution Number Dos

Following Dave's example, here. I did one of those erasure poems b/c I was bored and have never done one. It's from an article in The Week about robots eventually having self-awareness. This might be a candidate for BOTB some day. I buried it in my garden next to my cucumber plant.

We want machines to perform

we need embryos to align

on the path of consciousness we want to adapt,

learning how to learn,

to take care of existence and construction and

design.

To improve conditions, kinds of tasks, self-awareness.

We want machines to perform

the more we need.





1 comment:

  1. Liz, thank you for the contribution. I actually really like it, and I hope nothing like this ever finds its way into the issues of BOTB. And thank you for the pictures as well.

    ReplyDelete